Send us your photos and videos.
Each summer, the excitement of kicking off our 5-Week Summer Ballet Program builds and builds until the first day of classes. While things may look a little different this year, we are more excited than ever to kick off our 5-Week Summer Ballet Program.
To make things a little special, we are creating a weekly blog highlighting all things #CPYBsummer. Each week, our students will have the opportunity to share their photos and videos from your practice and we will post as many as we can to our blog, To the Pointe, and our social media channels.
Submit Your Photo/Video
Some helpful hints:
- Keep videos under 1 minute.
- Face a window or place a ring light or lamp in front of you when filming to prevent shadows.
- Make a DIY tripod from an old paper towel tube or paper coffee cup. You can then trim down your video to edit out the beginning and ending seconds.
- Take your photos on “live” mode so you can adjust the frame and capture the best timing.
- Share your Instagram handle and/or name with us so we can credit you!
Upload Your File
Use the below form to upload your photo or video. Please include your name and email address. By uploading your file, you give CPYB permission to share your photo/video on social media and their blog. Please note: you will not receive a confirmation message that your file has been uploaded.
Send your video on an Apple device
Alternatively, you can send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org using the messages app on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Make sure to send your instagram handle and name with your video. You’ll get a message back (within 24 hours) when your video is received.
Send via WeTransfer.com
Upload your video to wetransfer.com and send to email@example.com. You’ll get a notification when it is downloaded.